Research has shown that fast eaters can increase their risk of developing metabolic syndrome. The syndrome is diagnosed when at least...
Personal Training Profile
Hi, I am Sibo, pleased to meet You! Having conquered many challenges in my own life, I am not only able to guide You into becoming the best fit version of yourself, but also help you to ensure you maintain super You so it stays forever.
- In the past year, three of my clients have run their first ever 5k race.
- Helped a client go from being 150 kgs to 72 kgs in 24 weeks.
- Introduced 2 clients into weightlifting, went from never deadlifting at all to deadlifting 1 max rep of 210kg.
- I assist my clients plan every meal, including very good healthy yet simple lunches.
- As a mum ,I understand how hard it is to get that time to work out and get your body back so to speak, therefore it is important exercise with an expert who understands exactly what postpartum bodies need.
- Very familiar with the rehabilitation of Diastasis Recti (resulting separation of the rectus abdominis muscles) bellies as a result of pregnancy.
- I enjoy working with clients both privately and in groups staying fully committed to helping clients reach their fitness goals and discover the benefits of Pilates and cardiovascular activities.
- Through Pilates I can help you create strength without bulk ,increase flexibilty and develop core strength, improve posture, connection and promote weight loss and a long, lean appearance.
Come find me on the gym floor or catch me on
- WhatsApp – add 07853 809721/07563 028784
- Instagram -Sibbs_PT
- Facebook – Sibbs PT
- Twitter- SibbsPT
Specialist areas of focus
- Weight loss
- Flexibility and core strength
- Postural assessment
- Corrective exercises for postural conditions including back pain
- Modified and progressive exercises programming
- Corrective and cueing technics
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Persistent fitness & healthy living motivation
- Nutritional guidance
- Specialist Diploma in Advanced Pilates
- Active IQ Level 2 And 3 In Personal Training (QCF)
- Strong by Zumba™ Instructor
- Zumba Instructor
- Circuit Training
- Emergency 1st Aid at Work
While the plank exercise helps to tone and strengthen your tummy muscles, it does not necessarily shrink the fat around...
A quick stretch before you sweat has its benefits throughout your workout—it primes cold muscles for the exercises ahead, increases...
High-intensity interval training HIIT gives you a well-rounded workout while burning a ton of fat and calories. “HIIT workouts can...
While it’s refreshing for men and women alike to use the barbell as their main tool of destruction on their health &...